Mission Statement: Our mission is to foster spiritual growth in the life of the individual Christian and to strengthen the Christian home to help equip parents, children, and young people with Christian family living through educational opportunities.
Did You Know?
September through June, from 10:00 – 11:00
Sunday School for 3 year-olds through grade 8
- Learn Bible stories
- Craft and service projects
- Christmas Pageant
Teen Talk for grades 9 – 12
- Relate issues from life to Biblical teachings
- Guest speakers
- Church projects
- Write and lead Youth Church service
» Confirmation Classes
» LYO (Lutheran Youth Organization) and NG’sUS (Next Generation That’s Us) meetings grades 3 – 12 Wednesday evenings at 7:00. See our Youth Ministry page.
» Adult Bible Study every Tuesday at 10:00
» Family Activities
- Rally Day activities to kick off the new school year
- Advent Workshop: gingerbread houses, crafts, pizza and more
- Easter Egg Hunt and craft
- Sunday School/church picnic in June
- A single activity
- Teach/team – teach a class
- Share your interests with our youth J
Join us! No Experience Necessary.